Friday, October 12, 2007

QtheC Tonight Friday 8 - 9:30pm PDT on BreeFM

Join me, DJ QtheC, tonight 8 Pacific / 11 Eastern on BreeFM for an eclectic mix of music including:

Tracks from the Pulp Fiction Soundtrack (Samuel L. Jackson, John Travolta, The Lively Ones, Kool & The Gang, Al Green, Dusty Springfield)

Jaco Pastorius, Jack Johnson, Tish Hinojosa, Stevie Ray Vaughan and Double Trouble, Omar & The Howlers, Timbuk3, Jerry Jeff Walker, Doris Day, the London Symphony Orchestra, & several more.

1 comment:

QtheC said...

DJ QtheC's playlist Friday Oct. 12th, 8-9:30pm PDT
==================================================

(in reverse order)

BreeFM - DJ QtheC - Signing Off ... and remember
PetrucciFever (Julian Puttins) - Groove Machine
The London Symphony Orchestra - Jupiter (edit). [From The Planets]
Jaco Pastorius - Domingo
BreeFM - DJ QtheC - Listening to Me me me me me
Jerry Jeff Walker - Quiet Faith Of Man
Timbuk3 - National Holiday
BreeFM - DJ QtheC - It's A National Holiday
Jaco Pastorius - Amerika
Dusty Springfield - Son Of A Preacher Man
Omar & The Howlers - Monkey Land
BreeFM - DJ QtheC - I Am A Monkey Man
Tish Hinojosa - Donde Voy (Where I Go)
Jack Johnson - Losing Hope
BreeFM - DJ QtheC - I Ain't Eating Nothing
Samuel L. Jackson & John Travolta - Personality Goes A Long Way
Jaco Pastorius - Reza
Helena - Aquarius/Let The Sunshine In
Stanley Black - Os Quindos De Ya Ya
Cristine Ann/Royce Doherty - Now Until The Break Of Day (House of Kashmir Mix)
Jack Johnson - Mudfootball - percussion Excerpt
Jack Johnson - Mudfootball (For Moe Lerner)
Al green - Let's Stay Together
Kool & The Gang - Jungle Boogie
BreeFM - DJ QtheC - A Glass Of Beer
The Lively Ones - Surf Rider
Samuel L. Jackson & John Travolta - Royale With Cheese
Doris Day - Perhaps Perhaps Perhaps
Jack Johnson - Bubble Toes
Stevie Ray Vaughan and Double Trouble - Crossfire
BreeFM - DJ QtheC - Listening to Me me me me me