Monday, October 29, 2007

DJ Jenni "LonelyGhoul" Powell Brings the Scary! October 31st 4 - 6 PM PST

It's that time of the year again folks...no, not The Ceremony...it's Halloween! It's my favorite night of the year and I'm spendin' it with all my lovely BreeFMites this Wednesday from 4 - 6 PM PST. I'll be playin' some of my creepy favorites, including the special Halloween track from Dragon Boy Suede. I'll be in costume too. You'll just have to imagine what that is, considering you can't see me on the radio.

Have a Halloween favorite you want to hear? Just e-mail me at jenni.powell@gmail.com!

3 comments:

QtheC said...

Monster Mash!

and, of course,

Michael Jackson's Thriller!

The Coolest Cat in the Crib said...

it's gonna RAWK!

-surfthetsu

micfranxon said...

DJ Jazzy Jeff and The Fresh Prince - Nightmare on My Street

Marilyn Manson - This Is Halloween