Monday, December 3, 2007

DJ Meepers Anonymous Mystery Hour of Magnificent Musical Mayhem!

Hi Everyone!

This Saturday I will be doing a very special radio show for BreeFM as a BIG thankyou to all you guys and gals who have been nice enough to watch my videos and not laugh (unless I actually make a joke). It's probably going to be my only official show so you better tune in!

There is going to be lonelygirl15 trivia (with the reward of song requests), fun science facts (well I'm a scientist...) and lots of fun other stuff I haven't come up with yet.

So come, listen, sing, dance, complain or be completely silent...I'm not really fussed!

The show will be on at Saturday 8th

West coast US: 2.30pm
East coast US: 5.30pm
England (London time): 10.30pm

Or for anyone who lives in Australia...probably just me, 9.30am SUNDAY, 9th

I also made a video for the show http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ykj2CASZ8ek

Catch you then

xoxo
meepers_anonymous

No comments: